1. Introduction to Operations Management.
2. Fundamental Concepts of Operations Management.
3. Capacity Management in Operations Systems.
4. Flow, Time and Queue Management.
5. Inventory Management.
6. Operations Planning and Control.
7. Project Management.
8. Human and Organizational factors in Operations Management.
9. Strategic Design of Processes.
10. Strategic Capacity Design.
11. Supply Chain Management.
12. Procurement and Outsourcing.
13. Service Management and Customer Value.
14. Quality, Lean Management and Continuous Improvement.
15. Innovate your Operations.